- WritingOct 08, 2015, 09:40AM
How to talk about what's happening.
- WritingOct 05, 2015, 09:30AMA day that salts the wounds.
- WritingOct 02, 2015, 09:46AM
And so should you.
- WritingSep 29, 2015, 10:10AM
The Intern isn’t just bad, it’s spiritually annihilating.
- WritingSep 25, 2015, 06:39AM
Hubris abounds these days.
- WritingSep 24, 2015, 09:55AM
- WritingSep 18, 2015, 10:04AM
Purity is another glorified beach book for the NPR set.
- WritingSep 10, 2015, 10:19AM
Notes on a found photo.
- WritingSep 04, 2015, 10:08AM
You're why I love writing.
- WritingSep 03, 2015, 10:49AM
Just one more day.
- WritingSep 02, 2015, 07:07AM
Hope and faith are not the same.
- WritingAug 21, 2015, 10:25AM
Four months is still so long.
- WritingOct 08, 2015, 12:43AM
A vocation lost on Millennials, for good reasons.
- WritingOct 06, 2015, 10:14AM
Easy-to-follow rules that may help one live sensibly.
- WritingOct 06, 2015, 07:25AM
I’m glad that I had you for my time in Edinburgh.
- WritingOct 02, 2015, 07:09AM
There's no shortage of useless idiots.
- WritingSep 29, 2015, 07:06AM
A friendship disintegrates.
- WritingSep 28, 2015, 07:12AM
The devastating loss of my little island friend.
- WritingSep 26, 2015, 11:40AM
Notes for the morning after.
- WritingSep 24, 2015, 06:54AM
It still beats knocking my head over a leaky basement.
- WritingSep 21, 2015, 06:59AM
Losing a precious collection at the North American Sea Glass Festival.
- WritingOct 09, 2015, 08:44AM
This can’t be the modern world.
- WritingOct 02, 2015, 09:39AM
No mercy from the big brothers.
- WritingSep 25, 2015, 09:39AM
Sailing on the Italian Riviera was a breeze.
- WritingSep 18, 2015, 10:11AM
An old coot talks around politics with his sons.
- WritingJan 11, 2015, 01:14PM
- WritingNov 13, 2014, 02:22PM
- WritingAug 14, 2014, 01:19PM
"I used to write and beautiful things seemed to happen without me making them happen... now I surrender in the same way I once did, and terrible things write themseves across the page..." An interview with Kevin Killian from HTMLGiant.
- WritingJul 04, 2014, 09:44AM
Clues after the jump.
- WritingDec 18, 2013, 07:20AM
A Canadian writer’s life, and the Queen.
1st Place Winner, Splice Today Writing Contest.
You must be signed in to send an article via email.