- DigitalSep 01, 2014, 09:29AM
So much misogynist hysteria.
- DigitalAug 18, 2014, 04:33PM
Remember hanging out? Is that still a thing?
- DigitalAug 15, 2014, 09:57AM
On the increasing irrelevance of Facebook’s “Poke” feature.
- DigitalAug 11, 2014, 10:06AM
At least they don't repeat what everybody else is saying.
- DigitalJul 30, 2014, 06:52AM
Sea glass hunting is supposed to be peaceful.
- DigitalJul 22, 2014, 09:51AM
Bigger isn't always better.
- DigitalJul 14, 2014, 07:04AM
The hunger for gratification is a dangerous one.
- DigitalJul 10, 2014, 07:56AM
The brilliance of a Twitter sub-set: art for 2014.
- DigitalJul 09, 2014, 06:30AM
New ones being released, still more needed.
- DigitalJul 02, 2014, 10:15AM
On Facebook’s emasculating “Thumbs Up” button.
- DigitalJun 26, 2014, 09:49AM
- DigitalJun 12, 2014, 09:15AM
All quotes verbatim.
- DigitalSep 01, 2014, 07:03AM
Reality isn’t so far from the fiction of Dave Eggers.
- DigitalAug 20, 2014, 07:04AM
No one should be shamed into doing the ice bucket challenge.
- DigitalJun 05, 2014, 06:55AM
Don't derail. He derailed. Thank God we didn't let him derail.
- DigitalMay 13, 2014, 08:06AM
An interview with Internet artists Molly Soda and Labanna Babalon.
- DigitalMar 28, 2014, 07:35AM
On Christopher Kosek's sci-fi comic The Default Trigger.
- DigitalMar 07, 2014, 06:54AM
Can we focus on a different goal?
- DigitalMar 06, 2014, 06:46AM
Self-definition via an extremely persistent meme.
- DigitalFeb 13, 2014, 05:04AM
BuzzFeed, king of Internet brevity, embraces “dwell time.”
- DigitalJan 29, 2014, 07:58AM
Three to five questions doesn’t make an interview.
- DigitalAug 19, 2014, 10:38AM
- DigitalAug 13, 2014, 01:59PM
Next-level automation: What will become of us? Via C.G.P. Grey.
- DigitalAug 08, 2014, 11:10AM
- DigitalAug 01, 2014, 11:23AM
"Fred Gambino’s designs can be seen on the covers of books by the likes of Isaac Asimov, in films such as The Ant Bully and the Oscar-nominated Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius, as well as video games such as F1 Race Stars, Epic Mickey and many more." Boing Boing has a gallery and more.
- DigitalJul 30, 2014, 11:49AM
"wandering through space without a purpose_
getting old and getting lost_"
- DigitalJul 23, 2014, 11:56AM
- DigitalJul 21, 2014, 10:32AM
- DigitalJul 15, 2014, 10:07AM
- DigitalJul 08, 2014, 12:51PM
"Basically, you're making the game as tortuous and awful as possible for your opponent while they try to do the same to you. It's a beautiful thing." An excerpt from Patrick Miller's From Masher to Master: The Educated Video Game Enthusiast's Fighting Game Primer. More at Polygon. Via Metafilter.
You must be signed in to send an article via email.