- Moving PicturesOct 21, 2016, 10:31AM
On Jack Reacher: Never Go Back.
- Moving PicturesOct 14, 2016, 10:38AM
On The Accountant.
- Moving PicturesOct 10, 2016, 10:44AM
Nate Parker’s film is pulpy and entertaining, but runs an inch deep.
- Moving PicturesOct 07, 2016, 11:24AM
People are never as hot as the actors that play them.
- Moving PicturesOct 07, 2016, 10:32AM
On Birth of a Nation and Girl on a Train.
- Moving PicturesOct 04, 2016, 10:17AM
Tracy Flick, meet Hillary Clinton.
- Moving PicturesSep 30, 2016, 10:08AM
On Deepwater Horizon and Masterminds.
- Moving PicturesSep 23, 2016, 10:17AM
On Author: The JT Leroy Story and The Beatles: Eight Days a Week - The Touring Years.
- Moving PicturesSep 19, 2016, 09:42AM
It’s filled with corny character sketches.
- Moving PicturesSep 19, 2016, 09:26AM
Millennials, take the challenge!
- Moving PicturesSep 16, 2016, 09:50AM
The director adds nothing to the mix.
- Moving PicturesSep 12, 2016, 10:49AM
Sully is crudely constructed, manipulative, and offensive.
- Moving PicturesOct 19, 2016, 06:57AM
Why the left loves corruption.
- Moving PicturesOct 18, 2016, 06:58AM
Watching Westworld with Philip K. Dick and Jean-Luc Picard.
- Moving PicturesOct 12, 2016, 06:55AM
In The Loop is very cynical, but still not cynical enough.
- Moving PicturesOct 07, 2016, 03:56AM
Luke Cage avoids the issue.
- Moving PicturesSep 27, 2016, 06:56AM
Bulworth is racist bullshit.
- Moving PicturesSep 26, 2016, 06:58AM
Blair Witch is fun despite horrible reviews.
- Moving PicturesSep 22, 2016, 06:55AM
The American President: worse than Pretty Woman.
- Moving PicturesSep 16, 2016, 06:55AM
Some lazy, virtue-signaling critics disagree.
- Moving PicturesSep 14, 2016, 06:57AM
The apocalypse of envy.
- Moving PicturesOct 18, 2016, 02:35PM
- Moving PicturesOct 04, 2016, 11:25AM
- Moving PicturesOct 03, 2016, 11:43AM
- Moving PicturesSep 28, 2016, 02:05PM
- Moving PicturesSep 26, 2016, 01:38PM
- Moving PicturesAug 29, 2016, 01:43PM
- Moving PicturesAug 24, 2016, 03:41PM
- Moving PicturesAug 18, 2016, 12:57PM
- Moving PicturesAug 10, 2016, 02:46PM
Written and directed by Jim Cummings. Watch the 2016 Sundance Award-winning short film after the jump. IndieWire has more on how Cummings got the rights to the classic Springsteen song. Screen Anarchy has a recent interview. Via Reddit.
You must be signed in to send an article via email.