- ConsumeDec 13, 2013, 07:15AM
All I want for Christmas is plumbing.
- ConsumeDec 11, 2013, 06:20AM
Visions of fat cells dance in my head.
- ConsumeDec 02, 2013, 02:27PM
I don’t shop there, but it’s their choice to open on holidays.
- ConsumeNov 30, 2013, 12:40PM
Early holiday seasons.
- ConsumeNov 29, 2013, 06:58AM
Just stay home.
- ConsumeNov 20, 2013, 11:58AM
As close up and personal as cooking gets.
- ConsumeNov 15, 2013, 10:26AM
The irritating lingo at fast food joints.
- ConsumeNov 07, 2013, 07:33AM
The worst enemy of man's best friend.
- ConsumeOct 29, 2013, 06:47AM
Americans and marijuana.
- ConsumeOct 21, 2013, 07:59AM
Tilghman Island Day celebrates a lifestyle that may or may not be fading away.
- ConsumeOct 09, 2013, 09:00AM
On comfortable silence and catharsis.
- ConsumeSep 26, 2013, 09:55AM
Dunkin Donuts' latest flavor stumper.
- ConsumeNov 27, 2013, 07:08AM
Thankful for one thing one day vs. 30 things in 30 days.
- ConsumeNov 07, 2013, 06:26AM
The tip vs. the tip jar.
- ConsumeOct 31, 2013, 07:07AM
Taking treats is a nasty trick.
- ConsumeOct 22, 2013, 12:55PM
When was the last time you tied a Windsor knot?
- ConsumeOct 10, 2013, 07:11AM
Be original at Halloween and give away a different “treat.”
- ConsumeOct 02, 2013, 06:21AM
Here's to you, most miserable waitress at Country Cupboard.
- ConsumeSep 13, 2013, 08:01AM
You can’t be glamorous rolling up in a Greyhound bus.
- ConsumeSep 06, 2013, 07:36AM
Why do I keep all this shit with me?
- ConsumeSep 03, 2013, 06:31AM
Get back in your fucking coffee shop.
- ConsumeNov 12, 2013, 12:37PM
"You wanna talk some shit?" $4.99 per minute. From BrentWeinbach.
- ConsumeNov 06, 2013, 12:12PM
"I don’t know what genius came up with the idea of putting inspirational fitness slogans about 'never quitting' over people who have consumed waaaaaaaaaaaay too much alcohol, but I do appreciate it!" More at Dangerous Minds.
- ConsumeNov 05, 2013, 10:24AM
From a couple of Brooklyn hipsters.
- ConsumeOct 31, 2013, 12:51PM
Courtesy of the Minnesota Zoo.
- ConsumeOct 25, 2013, 12:37PM
Easily mix two beers in one (i.e. the perfect black and tan). From the Pretentious Beer Glass Company. More at Vicespy.
- ConsumeOct 25, 2013, 10:02AM
Men in the 50s really cared about their coffee.
- ConsumeOct 23, 2013, 12:54PM
"I see that you also bathe in small batches."
- ConsumeOct 21, 2013, 12:04PM
Award-winning filmmakers Low Card investigate unpaid internships in this short documentary. Video after the jump.
- ConsumeOct 14, 2013, 10:52AM
Banksy is currently doing a month-long "artists' residency" in NYC, which he's calling Better Out Than In. Watch as he sets up shop on a NYC sidewalk and tries to sell off his $60 spray-art. More at RYOT. Reddit has an interesting aesthetic/economic discussion about the stunt.
You must be signed in to send an article via email.