- ConsumeNov 06, 2015, 06:53AM
Ditch shopping and go outside instead.
- ConsumeNov 03, 2015, 09:52AM
One angry chef takes the gloves off.
- ConsumeNov 02, 2015, 02:23PM
What about olive loaf?
- ConsumeOct 19, 2015, 10:23AMTheories for the decline of McDonald’s.
- ConsumeOct 19, 2015, 10:20AM
Ingrate moderns appreciate nothing.
- ConsumeSep 10, 2015, 10:03AM
In this age of sensitivity, the difference is hard to see.
- ConsumeSep 01, 2015, 10:23AM
A strange article from The Federalist.
- ConsumeAug 21, 2015, 10:45AM
A Quibbits quarrels with a pretentious local landmark.
- ConsumeAug 18, 2015, 09:50AM
Robot trucks aren’t a threat, says Todd Seavey.
- ConsumeAug 06, 2015, 07:25AM
Is the liquor store guy your only friend?
- ConsumeJul 21, 2015, 10:19AM
I don't care what that guy said in New York magazine.
- ConsumeJun 01, 2015, 11:15AM
How the long-term unemployed survive.
- ConsumeNov 27, 2015, 07:21AM
One of the hardest parts of being a trans woman is finding a good pair of shoes.
- ConsumeOct 19, 2015, 06:56AM
A family that’s terrified together stays together.
- ConsumeOct 01, 2015, 06:54AM
Lessons I wish I could’ve given a relative.
- ConsumeSep 17, 2015, 07:10AM
They’re simply the perfect design for their purpose.
- ConsumeJul 22, 2015, 06:47AM
I was waiting for that lamp.
- ConsumeJul 21, 2015, 07:19AM
Gardening strains relationships.
- ConsumeJul 17, 2015, 06:58AM
The alcohol helps, but it’s not always enough.
- ConsumeJul 08, 2015, 07:06AM
Why I choose Pat’s over Geno’s.
- ConsumeJun 17, 2015, 07:17AM
Sticking with sinking ships and growing out of arbitrary alliances.
- ConsumeOct 21, 2015, 01:30PM
- ConsumeOct 15, 2015, 03:04PM
- ConsumeOct 01, 2015, 10:57AM
"Robert Samuel, founder of Same Ole Line Dudes, makes up to $1,000 a week to stand in line. He charges $25/hour to wait in line for Broadway shows, sample sales, tech releases and even brunch waitlists." More on Salon.
- ConsumeSep 16, 2015, 11:21AM
More from How to Make Everything.
- ConsumeJul 07, 2015, 11:52AM
"Onion chopping technology has come a long way since the 1940s, but few people take advantage of it. Why is that? Ignorance. That's why." More from You Suck at Cooking.
- ConsumeJun 16, 2015, 02:27PM
Zimbabwe recently made the switch to the U.S. dollar, rendering it's old hyper-inflated currency worthless—except on eBay. Via Boing Boing.
- ConsumeMay 20, 2015, 11:01AM
More sketch comedy from Stevedore Comedy.
- ConsumeMay 14, 2015, 11:17AM
- ConsumeMay 06, 2015, 05:12PM
Maddox on gender discrepancies in American wages.
You must be signed in to send an article via email.