- ConsumeOct 09, 2014, 07:04AM
The fast food industry is hard enough without the annoying customers.
- ConsumeOct 08, 2014, 09:40AM
CVS's half-assed campaign against cigs.
- ConsumeOct 07, 2014, 09:51AM
Basic math is hard.
- ConsumeOct 06, 2014, 10:19AM
Persecution complexes and pot smoke seeping through the walls.
- ConsumeSep 23, 2014, 09:41AM
It’s impossible to eat healthy and the players need their greenies.
- ConsumeSep 22, 2014, 07:07AM
You can apply for a hundred jobs and get a call back from one.
- ConsumeSep 16, 2014, 08:04AM
Urban Outfitters wins with a dark one-of-a-kind product.
- ConsumeSep 05, 2014, 07:24AM
A capitalistic look into the belly of engastration.
- ConsumeSep 04, 2014, 07:03AM
I am more than my credit report.
- ConsumeAug 21, 2014, 07:03AM
Two things come into play in getting rid of material objects.
- ConsumeAug 07, 2014, 06:54AM
It just sits there and stares at me when I walk by.
- ConsumeAug 06, 2014, 08:24AM
The ancient Chinese knew what they were talking about.
- ConsumeOct 24, 2014, 06:58AM
The liability of a misleading ad lies in its potential to injure customers.
- ConsumeOct 23, 2014, 07:01AM
I grew up believing that Mercedes-Benz helped construct crematoriums for Nazi concentration camps.
- ConsumeSep 24, 2014, 06:44AM
There's no logic to greed.
- ConsumeSep 15, 2014, 06:59AM
Comments from neighbors can't make me feel worse than I already do.
- ConsumeSep 09, 2014, 06:44AM
Next time don't waste time on that "functional resume."
- ConsumeAug 20, 2014, 07:04AM
If Apple is so good, why is this place so crowded?
- ConsumeJul 22, 2014, 07:01AM
Can anyone even tell the difference between who lives on what side?
- ConsumeJul 21, 2014, 07:05AM
The 2010 Buick Enclave isn’t safe.
- ConsumeJul 16, 2014, 07:39AM
How long before the Kale Zombies take over?
- ConsumeNov 20, 2014, 10:20AM
- ConsumeNov 17, 2014, 10:14AM
- ConsumeNov 13, 2014, 10:59AM
Directed by Dan Addelson. Allen Hemberger spent five years perfecting all 107 recipes in the Alinea cookbook. Check out the Kickstarter for Hemberger's upcoming book, The Alinea Project. More at his official website. Via Eater Chicago.
- ConsumeOct 29, 2014, 01:02PM
"A surreal showcase of dream cars nestled in the forest, unpolished, exposed to the elements, some even crashed into trees and others half buried in mud– this was [Michael Fröhlich's] extravagant 50th birthday present to himself, a grand artistic display of rotting automobile history." More at Messy Nessy Chic. Via Metafilter.
- ConsumeOct 23, 2014, 01:45PM
- ConsumeOct 21, 2014, 03:17PM
- ConsumeOct 20, 2014, 01:44PM
- ConsumeOct 14, 2014, 10:17AM
- ConsumeOct 02, 2014, 11:04AM
Boing Boing reviews Bitter: A Taste of the World's Most Dangerous Flavor—"with adventurous recipes that show us how to poach fruit in tea custard, boil mussels in beer, roast squab in dark chocolate, simmer pork chops in a coffee black currant sauce, can orange whisky marmalade..."
You must be signed in to send an article via email.